Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 5

Well, as you can see there's hardly any activity in the garden.  The pumpkins are growing at a snails pace, so it's hard to tell there's even plants in the dirt patch.  I took the picture earlier in the day so the shadow of the shed doesn't hang over the focus of the picture. One of these days I'll get lucky and catch a bird coming in or out of that house on the right side of the image. Occasionally I will see mama bird poke her beak out to determine what's disturbing her beauty rest, but for the most part she stays well hidden.

The squash in the veggie garden have already bloomed a few of those big ole yellow flowers, but there does not seem to be much action with the pumpkins.

2 comments:

  1. I can't see the pumpkin plants... but the euonymus looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there are pumpkins for Rilee & Chase this year.

    ReplyDelete