Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 6

There's not a whole lot going on in the pumpkin patch.  The weekend saw lots and lots of weeds popping up.  And while I pulled a few of them out, it will be overgrown with them if I don't keep on top of them.  Perhaps putting down the weed barrier would have been beneficial in this instance.  In any case, since the pumpkin plants aren't doing much, I thought I'd include a couple pictures from other parts of our yard.  The daphne is a beautiful little bush/tree....I missed the flowering with my camera, but it's still a cool looking plant.  I have no idea what the flower is called, but it's got great colors and it's very pretty. I want to thank Christine for that one: Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Great flower--I have a huge flower book that my wife picked up at a tag sale for a dollar--I will try to identify it for you

    ReplyDelete