Wednesday, June 2, 2010

must be revenge

Well the little fiend is up to his old tricks again.  I can only imagine that he's upset that I tilled his home when I prepped the pumpkin patch.  The little mole upped another of my pumpkin plants and left his tunnels throughout the area..... too bad moles don't eat weeds, I'd have no problem with him ripping through the area if he did some good.  You can see the cracks in the dirt...it almost looks like he was trying to find the plant, just so he could lift it out and send me a message.  Hopefully he will hear through the "mole network" that I rescued one of his relatives from drowning in my in-laws pool and stop these shenanigans.

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling--I chased a rabbit all around the yard today to keep it from eating my lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the deer eating my lilies the day after they bloomed. At least I know the alligators will leave them alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that's an excellent perspective.

    ReplyDelete